Live Stream Player PRO
The best media player for watching live stream on the Internet. Live Stream Player support most available streaming protocols as well as most media format.- NEW FEATURE: Themes support ! You can download a new very beautiful Christmas & New Year theme.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live NetTV v4.6 MOD APK [Ad Free/Fix Force Close] [Latest]
- Genius Stream v1.2 Build 3 [Mod Ad Free] APK [Latest]
Live Stream Player Pro Features:
- THE MOST A WANTED FEATURE: Casting video stream to Chromecast.
- NEW FEATURE: Set alarm on specific stream. Your device will wake you up on scheduled time.
- NEW FEATURE: Suppport UMS protocol !
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: LIVE BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD USING YOUR PHONE CAMERA (*).
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: RECORD LIVE STREAM IN REALTIME WITHOUT QUALITY LOSS (*).
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, Apple HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP – RTMPS – RTMPE with connection parameters, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP…
- Supported media codecs: H264, MP3, AAC, WMV, WMA, FLV, VP6, MP4…..
- Supported media containers: MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, AAC,….
- Play media stream directly inside your browser.
- Search for live stream on the internet. You can find almost any TV channel in the world within the application.
- Create and share your own stream with friends.
- Manage favorite streams.
- Hardware Assisted decoding on all android version.
- Fully Hardware decoding on android 4.1 and onward.
- Broadcasting feature requires permission to access your phone camera and microphone.
- Recording feature requires permission to write to SD-CARD. Recorded video can be transferred easily to computer via USB Mass Store Drive.
- Set alarm feature requires alarm permission and wake lock to wake up your device on specified time.
- The application is ads supported. Clicking on the ads will not only remove ads during that session but also support our development. Thank you !
- Pro features Unlocked
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before downloading the application, please open your device ‘Settings’ application, search for ‘Security’ option then check in ‘Unknown sources’.